Safe, Secure Technology
- Shopping with Troop London online is completely safe and secure. Technical experts point out that online purchases without human intervention are far safer than traditional credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a scrambled message that can only be decrypted by an authorized computer.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small data files which, are temporarily stored on your computer hard drive and provide information about your online movements and use of the internet. Cookies help to speed up the operation of the website, track your current shopping experience and shopping basket, and gather valuable marketing information on website usage which allows us to constantly improve our service to you.
In order to shop with us your computer must be set up to receive cookies. Cookies cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information.
- When you place order online, we collect certain personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, email address, credit/debit card details) from you. We will only use these information to process your order and, if you consent, from time to time, provide you with details of special offers or for customer relationship management purposes. We do not retain your credit card details nor will we provide your details to any third party.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
- Accuracy of Content
Troop London has taken every possible care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
The product dimensions given are approximate only; it is an outline measurement when the bag is filled reasonably. Also as a part of nature of a canvas/fabric bag, the bag itself can be flattened and it’s possible you can get different measurement when it’s empty; this is happened by reducing one side of the dimensions then increases the others. Please bear this in mind, if you have any specific requirements regards to the product size please email us at email@example.com before place your order.
The product dimensions given are approximate only; currently we provide figures of height, width and depth, but none of our bags are a perfect cube or cuboid, most of the designs do have thicker bottom and thinner top in order to achieve the maximum comfort of wearing. Please bear this in mind, if you have any specific requirements regards to the product size please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before place your order.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of each product that appears on the website. However, as the actual colour you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- Cancellation Right
- If you need to cancel your order for any reason please email us as early as possible at email@example.com quoting your name, order number, item description and date of order. If however your order has already been processed and dispatched, you will need to return the unused product to us within 7 working days after the day on which you receive the goods you ordered. You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession and they must be returned to us.
If the cancellation isn’t about faulty products or incorrectly supplied goods you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the products to us.
- General Delivery Terms
- We will deliver your order to the address you request at checkout when placing your order. You can select to have your order sent either to your home address, work or a friend’s address. Unfortunately we are unable to offer delivery to pack stations or locker boxes for deliveries inside and outside of the UK. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment. We are unfortunately unable to specify the time at which the goods will be delivered to you, however stock permitting, all orders placed online are usually despatched on the same working day, if any of the items need a longer delivery time we will inform you as soon as possible when we received your order. Our daily last orders by 2pm, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
It is your responsibility to provide accurate and complete delivery address. Incomplete or inaccurate delivery addresses may cause an increase in shipping cost and a delay in delivery.
- Delivery Options
UK Delivery* :
UK Standard Delivery £2.99 Free on order above £35 3-10 Working Days UK Express Shipping £3.99 1-2 Working Days UK Next Working Day Delivery £6.99 (Order before 2pm, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays)
* Working days exclude Sat,Sun & Public Holidays. We are unable to offer UK Next Working Day Delivery service if your order is going to any of these areas: Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles. When extra postage is required we will contact you with detailed information.
European Destinations : **
From £12.00 2-10 Working Days
FREE Delivery to All EU Countries when you spend over €50 ( This may not include Trolley Case.)
International Destinations : **
From £25.00 2-10 Working Days
FREE International Delivery when you spend over USD 60 ( Exclude Trolley Case.)
Deliveries to Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland may take up to 2 working days longer. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control. All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
Bank holiday or other public holiday might affect delivery time. International deliveries the delivery duration also depends on the customs clearance speed in the destination country.
** We reserve the right not to process your order if an ordered item is considered not suitable for sending aboard. When extra postage is required we will contact you with detailed information. Delivery times vary by destination.
- We want you to be completely happy with your Troop bag purchase. If you are not entirely satisfied, you may return the unused items to www.trooplondon.com for a full refund of the purchase price, provided that:
You have the ‘Parcel Summary’ document or other proof of purchase.
The products are returned complete, in perfect condition and unused.
And with the original packaging within 28 days of your order being placed.
Items must be returned with all tags attached, and please ensure that returned goods are in a re-saleable condition as we cannot accept products back which have been used or which are scratched and blemished. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If you paid extra for Express Shipping / Next Working Day Delivery, the delivery cost would not be refunded when you return unwanted goods that arrived on time.
Christmas Returns Policy 2023:
We have extended our returns policy over Christmas. You can return an unused item for a full refund before 10th January 2024 or within 28 days of your order being placed whichever occurs last.
- When returning items please follow these instructions
- UK customer return portal
- International customer please follow below:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name, order number, item description and date of order with reason for return. Once we have given you a Return Number you can then return the item to us.
Please send all returns to:
Returns Department Troop London
Unit 10, Vision Industrial Park
London W3 0AF
Troop London is not responsible for any items damaged or lost in transit. You will be responsible for arranging return of the goods and paying all costs associated with return.
For European and International orders, we will refund the price paid for unwanted items but delivery charges will not be refunded.
Please give us at least 2 weeks to process your refund once we've received your goods. The refund will be credited to the original payment account.
If you provided an email address we will send you an email confirming that we have refunded your card.
- Troop London products are made of soft breathable cotton canvas material, the canvas was dyed in its colour first then carefully stone washed for a natural vintage feel. However, the canvas is one kind of vegetable material, perishable, and liable to decomposition. Fair wear and tear will include lose colour due to friction, sun light, sweat or other environmental conditions etc. This is not a defect and will add to unique vintage feel of the product.
- In the unlikely event if there is a fault with your product within 28 days of delivery (or other defect with your order), we will normally offer a prompt repair or exchange of the goods provided that:
The fault is clearly as a result of poor workmanship or faulty materials.
The fault is not the direct result of normal wear and tear or negligent actions.
We reserve the right to assess whether the fault meets the above criteria.
- Product Guarantee
- Any item found to be faulty after 28 days is covered by the brand manufacturer’s guarantee. The guarantee period offered is 12 months. Guarantee does not cover any damages caused by wear and tear or accidental damage. Guarantee is non transferable and do not extend beyond the initial length of guarantee. If for example an item is replaced as part of your guarantee agreement, the guarantee only continues to the end of the existing guarantee period.
Please retain your ‘Parcel Summary’ document which is a proof of purchase and will validate the data from which your guarantee will start. It is essential to keep your ‘Parcel Summary’ document to preserve the guarantee.